Smigz Mobile Bar (SMB) is a beverage distribution & mobile bar service company that has been in operation since 2010. The company specializes in the catering of alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks for all types of events including birthday parties, weddings, corporate functions etc. SMB also provides drinks supply services of various products including water, soda and alcoholic beverages.
In my experience dealing with Nigerian organizations, I’ve observed they typically tend to lack two things: professionalism and consistency. So you can imagine my excitement dealing with SMB on 2 separate occasions and finding that the service and drinks quality was top notch and their staff very professional on both occasions!
We used SMB’s services for both of my brothers weddings in April 2014, and October 2014. Here’s what the ordering process looks like… You’d call and probably speak with Tunji Dania (he’s super professional and courteous). After both parties have agreed to the pricing/package, you’d get a proposal/contract that lists out the agreed upon terms. You’d typically have to pay 70% of the charge three weeks prior to event, and the remaining 30% one week prior to event.
Pricing and Reach – SMB currently cater to events all across Nigeria and the Republic of Benin. They also have the option of daily hiring services for temporary or periodical
beverage supplies on contract basis. However, the pricing below is as of October 2014:
Mobile Bar Charges (Within Lagos):
LED Mobile Bar: N120,000
Service boys: N2,000
Ice Chest: N7,000
Transportation: N10,000 to N40,000 depending on location
Service Charge: 10% of total cost
Mobile Bar Charges (Outside Lagos):
Mobile Bar N150,000
Service boys: N2,500
Ice Chest: N7,000
Transportation: Varies depending on Location
Hotel Accommodation: If necessary
Service Charge: 15% of total cost
Alcoholic Cocktails: N1,000 per glass
Non-Alcoholic Cocktails: N500 per glass
Cocktails – I’m not really a cocktail kinda gal, but I don’t mind a mojito from time to time. I’ve had SMB’s mojitos on 2 different occasions and I must say, they are simply delicious! I’ve added a list of their most popular cocktails below, and should also note that special cocktails are available on request.
Long Island Iced Tea
Sour Apple Martini
SMB is very professional! Their drinks are amazing and their staff are courteous. They set up and arrived on time for both of our events and were a hit with the crowd on both occasions. Their quality of service and level of consistency is easily a 10/10 in my opinion. 🙂
PS – I haven’t included pictures because I forgot to take some, but checkout SMB’s instagram page if you’re interested!