PLS NOTE: We’ve extended the deadline for this contest to July 14th! The top 10 will be announced the week of July 14th. Voting will open July 21st & end July 28th.
Here are the rules:
· Personal experience: We want to hear your firsthand experience, not what your neighbor said. Try to tell your own story in as much detail as possible. While writing your review, think: will this information assist someone else in making an informed decision?
· Accuracy: Ensure your review is based on facts. Share your story (good or bad) but don’t exaggerate your experience
Review updates: Minor review updates can be made using the comments box below each review. However, if you really want to change the main review, send an e-mail to email@example.com containing your edits. Note that review updates should reflect a new experience, not what was told already
Financial Services (banks, credit unions, investing, etc)
Health & Medical (hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, physicians, opticians,dentists, etc)
Local Services (plumbers, home cleaning, electricians, brick layers, carpenters, sewing & alterations, repairs (watches, shoes, etc) etc)
Automotive (mechanics, gas and service repairs, etc)
Reviews will be judged based on the content, authenticity, originality, writing style and picture quality. Our in house staff will assist in selecting the top 10 reviews; however you all get to vote for the winner!
Contributors of the Top ten reviews will each receive #500 airtime and have their reviews featured on ReviewNaija
Other qualifying reviews would also be posted on ReviewNaija
Your Review should not include any of the following:
- Pornographic content or content that insights, insinuates, instigates or illustrates (whether implicit or explicit) ideas of a sexual nature.
- Graphic material that may be offensive to the general viewership of ReviewNaija
- Racial slurs or slanders that may be abusive to other users
· Reviews sent in prior to or after the submission dates will not count towards the contest
· Failure to follow the outlined rules as is will lead to your review being withdrawn from the contest
· Multiple reviews strongly encouraged!
** WINNER MUST BE ABLE TO PICK-UP PHONE IN LAGOS
For more information, check our FAQ section, and contact us via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, twitter @reviewnaija, or facebook!